Join President Napolitano for webchat with staff on April 16, 2 p.m.
Join University of California President Janet Napolitano and staff employees from across the UC system on Wednesday, April 16, at 2 p.m. for a one-hour online conversation. Topics will include campus climate survey results, compensation and benefits and investments in technology and infrastructure.
Sign up for the webchat here. President Napolitano will share with employees her views on these issues, discuss her priorities for the university, and speak with staff about their concerns, hopes and challenges.
This is the second in a series of Google Hangouts between President Napolitano and various groups within the UC community to help foster open and ongoing dialogue concerning university issues. The president held a webchat with students in January, and a Hangout with faculty is being planned for later this year.
Kathy Barton, Staff Advisor to the Regents and executive director of strategic initiatives for the UC Riverside School of Medicine, will moderate the discussion.
The panelists for this Hangout will be:
- Donna Coyne, Staff Advisor-designate and UC Santa Barbara associate director of admissions
- Susan Forstat, UC San Francisco health care facilitator
- Rob Kerner, IT manager for the UC Davis Plant Sciences department and incoming chair of the Council of UC Staff Assemblies (CUCSA)
- Mia Watson, UCLA community programs office advisor
- Sarah Woodside, associate college administrative officer at UC Santa Cruz
President Napolitano will be taking questions from the online staff audience as well as the panelists.
Sign up for the webchat here. You can post your questions in the comments section prior to the Hangout, or during the session. Just sign in with your Google account.