Questions about your finances? Fidelity workshops Tuesday, Aug. 12
UC’s financial education program regularly offers financial planning workshops conducted by Fidelity Retirement Counselor Laura Crymble.
Sessions will be held next Tuesday, Aug. 12, at both Kaiser and Franklin locations on the subjects listed below. Most classes are one hour.
- 9 a.m.: Designing a Financial Roadmap
- 10 a.m.: Getting on the Right Path with your Savings
- 12 p.m.: Designing a Financial Roadmap
- 1 p.m.: Getting on the Right Path with your Savings
- 2 p.m.: Accessing your Account Online
Please make reservations for these sessions by calling 1-800-642-7131 or click on the event title above to go to the Fidelity website.
Note that guidance provided by Fidelity is educational in nature and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions. Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.