Questions about your finances? Financial education workshops today
UC’s financial education program regularly offers financial planning workshops conducted by Fidelity Retirement Counselor Nancy Pargot. Sessions will be held today, Tuesday, Dec. 2, at both Kaiser and Franklin locations on the subjects listed below. Most classes are one hour.
- 9 a.m.: Your UC Retirement System
- 10 a.m.: Creating your Personal Retirement Roadmap
- 1 p.m.: Your UC Retirement System
- 2 p.m.: Creating your Personal Retirement Roadmap
- 3 p.m.: Preparing your Savings for Retirement
You can make reservations for these sessions by calling 1-800-642-7131 or register on the Fidelity website.
Note that guidance provided by Fidelity is educational in nature and is not intended to serve as the primary or sole basis for your investment or tax-planning decisions. Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time and you may gain or lose money.