FUZE hands-on training sessions offered
- Support for up to 12 HD video conference streams and 125 total participants per meeting
- Screen sharing and annotation in an easy-to-use interface
- Integrated HD audio and optional recording capabilities
The Using Fuze hands-on training sessions are scheduled for the following dates:
- April 10, 10-11 a.m.
- April 14, 10-11 a.m.
The trainings will be conducted by Telecommunication Services staff, and all sessions will take place in the PC Training Room, Franklin 7107.
- Training is for UCOP customers on Windows 7 and the latest version of Fuze (Red).
- If you plan to attend, you must already have your Fuze account. Make sure that you can log into your Fuze account prior to attending class. If you are having trouble logging into your Fuze account, contact the IT Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org) or (510) 987-0457 (option 2) prior to class. Do not sign up for a Fuze account online; go through the IT Service Desk to obtain your UCOP Enterprise account.
Please register for class at least 48 hours before your preferred class date by emailing email@example.com and specify the date you plan to attend so a seat can be reserved for you. An email confirmation will be sent, along with training materials that will be discussed during your training session.
The training room seats 14, so space is limited.
If you have questions, contact Kimyatta Dorsey at (510) 987-0709 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for signing up and yes, we are aware that March 27th is a holiday. We’ll be looking for another day in lieu of the 27th.