Reminder: Important UCOP Time Reporting System dates and deadlines
As previously announced, the Time Reporting System (TRS) is being upgraded as UCOP prepares to transition to UCPath later this month. During this time, UCOP employees and managers must submit and approve employee timesheets according to the following schedule:
Nov. 8 – Biweekly employees submit time for the pay period ending Nov. 7
Nov. 9 – Supervisors approve biweekly employee timesheets (24 hour turnaround)
Nov. 10 – Monthly employees submit time for October by 12:00 p.m. noon
Nov. 10 – Supervisors approve by 5 p.m. monthly employee timesheets
Nov. 18 – Biweekly employees submit time by 12:00 p.m. noon for pay period ending Nov. 21
Nov. 18 – Supervisors approve by 5 p.m. biweekly employee time sheets
Some important reminders about the schedule:
- For certain submissions/approvals, the timeframe is extremely limited.
- Any time submitted/approved in TRS outside of this schedule will not be processed.
- Employees who will be on vacation and unable to submit your timesheet on the required date may have their manager submit their timesheet on their behalf.
- For managers who will be on vacation or unable to approve timesheets, please make sure a backup supervisor is available to approve timesheets.
About the upgraded TRS
The upgraded TRS will look and function virtually the same as before, except for two small changes:
- There will be an expanded list of reasons for taking leave to select from.
- Leave balances will no longer be displayed on employee timesheets. Leave balances will be available via UCPath in early December once UCOP has fully transitioned to UCPath.
Please contact the Business Resource Center at BRCPayroll@ucop.edu with any questions.