Sign up for the Spring 2017 session of WorkFit Program
WorkFit is still giving you more bang for your buck in 2017 as registrants will continue to receive an extra three weeks of classes included in their registration cost. Register now for a fun, easy and convenient way to stay fit as we look forward to spring!
We are offering UCOP employees three membership options for the Spring 2017 session:
- Full session: $60 for access to unlimited classes Jan. 3 – April 27
- Half session I: $35 for access to unlimited classes Jan. 3 – Feb. 24
- Half session II: $35 for access to unlimited classes Feb. 27 – April 27
Family and friends (age 18+) are welcome to join for just $80 for the full session and $45 for each half session.
- Circuit Training focuses on building strength, flexibility and endurance through a series of exercises using items such as weights and stability balls.
- Crazy About Core will help strengthen the body’s center through a combination of mat work, resistance exercise, Pilates, yoga and more.
- Stretch and Release is all about stretching techniques (including yoga), trigger-point muscle release and self-massage — all focused on relieving pain and increasing mobility.
- Yoga cultivates strength, balance and flexibility through a series of fluid movements.
- Zumba is a cardio dance workout to the beat of Latin music.
All skill levels are welcomed and encouraged!
For calendars, location details, and registration information, please access the following link:
WorkFit is brought to you by UCOP Risk Services in partnership with UC Berkeley Recreational Sports.
Questions? Contact UCOP WorkFit at 510-987-0786 or UCOP-WORKFIT-L@listserv.ucop.edu