Box just got better! Third-party integrations added
Since its official release in March, Box has been embraced at OP, with more staff using it all the time. Boost your use with these added features and helpful tips:
Third-party integrations now available
Box functionality continues to improve! The following third-party integrations are now available:
Chrome OS integration
Experience Box natively on your Chromebook. Bypass the browser and immediately access your Box files from the Chrome OS File Manager. Get Box for Chrome OS
The most widely-used standard digital signature solution has millions of users worldwide at businesses, governments, and cloud services, and is the most secure web-based digital signature solution available today. Get DocuSign Digital Signatures.
GoodNotes enables you to take handwritten notes, sketch diagrams, mark up PDFs and organize them on a beautiful bookshelf on iPad. Turn pages with a swipe, highlight or add notes to any page, and share your notes with anyone. GoodNotes will automatically save your notes and has full backup function to prevent data loss. Get GoodNotes for iPad
Outlook for iOS
Get more done anywhere you are — Outlook’s free email app offers one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts and attachments. Get Outlook for iOS
Tips for getting more out of Box
Quick tip #1:
Did you know that you can edit your files with Box? Box Edit allows you to open, edit and save files directly on Box. If you can edit it on your desktop, you can edit it in Box. To learn more:
- Log in to Box University by selecting the “Login with Box” field. On the next page, enter your UCOP email address. You will be directed to our single sign-on page where you can use your Windows credentials to get signed in to Box.
- Proceed to Box Edit training after you’re logged in.
Quick tip #2:
Did you know that you can create Box Notes that your entire team can edit at the same time? This feature makes it easy to create meeting notes, share ideas, track status updates and plan projects together. Every Box Note is instantly available for access anywhere via web, mobile device or your desktop. To learn more, go to Box Notes.
For more help
- Keep in mind that the Box User Guide in your Getting Started folder contains easy-to-use directions in case you need a quick reference. And take advantage of Box University for other useful tips and training courses.
- Not familiar with Box? Want to start using it? Catch up by reading this Link article.
- As always, please contact the UCOP Service Desk at email@example.com for any questions you have about using Box.