Vote for new leaders on OP Staff Assembly Steering Committee!
Now is your opportunity to elect new members to the OP Staff Assembly Steering Committee to help drive change, facilitate dialogue between staff and leadership, and support staff interests.
From 8 a.m. Tuesday, June 19 through 5 p.m. Monday, June 25, visit the OPSA website and vote online for up to six candidates to join the Steering Committee for the upcoming two-year term.
To learn more about each candidate and cast your vote online, visit the OPSA website: https://www.ucop.edu/staff-assembly/vote/index.html.
If you are a UCOP career employee, you are a member of the OP Staff Assembly and eligible to vote in this election.
The six candidates are:
- Sylvia Bhatia, finance director of Captive Programs, Risk Services
- Allison Hill, administrative analyst, Risk Services
- Angela Hom, records analyst, Office of General Counsel
- Nikki Lopez, ecommerce business systems analyst, Systemwide Procurement
- Miles Magbual, employee service associate, UCPath Center
- Juliann Martinez, employee relations specialist, Systemwide Human Resources
The OPSA Steering Committee sought nominations in May and June for new leaders. Six nominations were received from colleagues from various departments.
Don’t forget to vote by 5 p.m. Monday, June 25.