How to add your photo in Outlook and help your colleagues put a face to a name
How many times have you exchanged emails with a colleague and then later learned that it’s the same person you’ve been riding the elevator with or passing in the hallway for years?
One way to help OP staff put a face to a name and help your colleagues get to know you better is to add your photo to Outlook. Your face will appear at the top of your emails and the people you correspond with will be able to recognize you.
Here’s how to add your photo in Outlook if you’d like, on both a PC or a Mac:
1. Visit https://owa.ucop.edu
2. Log in with your UCOP email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
3. Click on the icon in the top right corner with your initials.
4. In the dropdown menu that opens, click on the circle with your initials.
5. In the new window that opens, click “change.”
6. Click “choose file” to upload your photo, then click “save” when you’re finished.
7. The icon in the top right corner should now display your photo. The photo may take up to a day to show up in the UCOP Outlook Directory.