BRC workshop: Prepare for the fiscal close
Are you ready to close out your books for the end of the fiscal year? If not, the Business Resource Center (BRC) is here to help with new workshops specifically designed to assist with the fiscal close.
- Accruals and deferrals
- Budget office topics
- Business travel and entertainment
- Fiscal close calendar
- Invoices, including annual purchase orders
- Non-payroll expenditure adjustment requests
- Open commitments
Who should attend?
- Business, operations and finance managers
- Supervisors and staff who process financial transactions
How to attend
Workshops will take place the first week of May:
- Wednesday, May 1, 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, May 6, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Attend in person or remotely:
- Oakland Franklin building, room 9204
- Zoom audio: From a UCOP office phone, dial *4 and enter meeting ID: 630 933 030
- Zoom video: https://UCOP.zoom.us/j/630933030
What to expect
At each session, BRC staff will give a brief overview of the topics listed above, taking questions as time permits. They will also provide:
- A calendar detailing when documentation is due to the BRC
- A contact list – who to call for which questions
- Other helpful handouts
Additionally, they will have copies on hand of the form necessary to provide QDB (ledger) access.
Questions? Contact BRC-CAAP@ucop.edu.
Tags: BRC, workshop