Virtual Career Series: Culture + Career
Launched in early 2019, the UC Virtual Career Series — produced by UCOP and the UC Alumni Association — offers monthly high-impact webinars that provide insights and information for UC alumni and staff to launch, grow and expand their career opportunities.
Culture + Career
This month’s workshop, Culture + Career, takes place on May 8, 2019, from 12-1 p.m. Hear from a panel of fellow UC staff and alumni, who will discuss the intersection of culture and career.
- Discover how your culture comes into play in the workplace
- Find out how workplace culture can impact your productivity, mobility and success
- Get tips for evaluating a company’s culture, beyond its mission statement
- Learn how to identify whether a company is a good fit for you
- Get advice on how you can be your authentic self in the workplace
This course is free for UC alumni, staff and friends. To reserve your place, register online now.
Upcoming Virtual Career Series Webinars
The Virtual Career Series will offer courses throughout the year. Mark your calendar to save the date for upcoming webinars and visit the Virtual Career Series website for registration information as each event approaches.
- LGBTQ @ Work
June 11, 2019, 12-1 p.m.
- Marketing Your Ph. D. for a Non-Academic Career
July 9, 2019, 12-1 p.m.
- Leveraging Your UC Network
August 2019 (Date and time TBD)
- Leveraging LinkedIn
September 2019 (Date and time TBD)
- Professional Insights from Career Coaches
October 2019 (Date and time TBD)
- Inside the Hiring Process: Insights from Recruiters
November 2019 (Date and time TBD)
Just hearing about the Virtual Career Series today? No problem. All past webinars are archived on the Virtual Career Series website. Select a link below to watch the course on YouTube.
Questions? Contact Katie Ward.Tags: events, professional development