Chancellor Wilcox brings the world of UC Riverside to UCOP
Chancellor Chats — UCOP’s popular new speaker series in which UC chancellors take turns engaging staff in friendly, informal conversations — will host its third event on Wednesday, July 10. Join UC Riverside Chancellor Kim A. Wilcox to learn more about his priorities, challenges and experiences on campus.
A first-generation college graduate, Chancellor Wilcox attended Michigan State University, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in audiology and speech sciences. He also holds master’s and doctoral degrees in speech and hearing science from Purdue University. His research focuses on speech acoustics, and he has directed teaching, research and service projects funded by the National Science Foundation and the U.S. Department of Education.
This interactive event, which is sponsored by the UCOP Staff Assembly, will give staff an opportunity to get to know Chancellor Wilcox during his remarks, followed by an open question and answer session.
Please mark your calendar and join us
What: Chancellor Chat: UC Riverside Chancellor Kim A. Wilcox
When: Wednesday, July 10, from 3-4 p.m.
In person: Oakland Franklin building, Lobby 1
- Webinar ID: 122 450 562
- Phone: +1 (669) 900-6833 or +1 (646) 876-9923
- iPhone one-tap: +16699006833,122450562# or +16468769923,122450562#
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/awkF1rsj0
Save the date for more Chancellor Chats
- Wednesday, October 2 — Chancellor Block, UCLA
- Wednesday, November 6 — Chancellor May, UC Davis
- Wednesday, January 8 — Chancellor Gillman, UC Irvine
- Wednesday, February 5 — Chancellor Khosla, UC San Diego
- Wednesday, March 4 — Chancellor Hawgood, UCSF
- Wednesday, April 1 — UC Merced (New chancellor to be named)
- Wednesday, May 6 — Chancellor Yang, UC Santa Barbara
Questions? Email Link@ucop.edu.Tags: Chancellor Chat, UC Riverside