Send Gratitude Grams in November!
Spread the season’s cheer to your colleagues by letting them how that you appreciate them! From Nov. 6–22, the OP Staff Assembly will host a table in the lobby where you can create Gratitude Grams — AKA UCOP staff appreciation cards. The November table will feature seven new postcard designs!
Fill out your Gratitude Grams on the spot, or take them to go and return them in the collection box later. (The box will remain at the table through Nov. 22). UCOP “elves” will deliver the gratitude grams to all recipients in early December
Three great reasons to demonstrate your gratitude
- Displaying gratitude toward your coworkers helps them understand that you appreciate their efforts.
- Positive emotions can help establish deeper social ties, which will help us work together better and form stronger bonds.
- According to UC Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center, having gratitude is one of the key factors in living a happy life!
Gratitude Grams are online, all the time!
In addition to in-person Gratitude Grams, you can send digital cards year-round. Visit the Gratitude Grams website to your thanks in a few easy clicks! Here’s how:
- Log on to the Gratitude Grams website (You may be asked to enter your credentials — the same information you use to log on to your computer.)
- Select “Send a Gratitude Gram now”
- Write a message, enter the name and email address of your colleague and select which e-card you want to send
- Click “Send”
Questions? Contact Carol.Lake@ucop.edu.Tags: gratitude grams, OPSA