UC Legal’s charity fundraiser will take place next week!
UC Legal’s end-of-the-year charity fundraiser is sure to delight!
In addition to selling sweet and savory home-baked goods, guests can peruse a white elephant sale of pre-loved and new items, and participate in a silent auction.
Fabulous auction items await!
- Lunch with UCOP leadership
- Tickets for any upcoming Berkeley Repertory Theatre performance, 2019-2020
- Elegant dinner for two at the Lucy Restaurant and Bar in the Bardessono Hotel, Yountville
- Brand new 12-piece place setting of Waterford bone china, including dinner plates, serving platters, gravy boat, creamer, sugar bowl, teacups and saucers
- Gorgeous photo book — “Images of Nature” by the Mangelsen Gallery, featuring award-winning nature photography
- A spa hydrotherapy wellness experience for two at the Claremont Club & Spa, Oakland
- Tickets for the Dec. 9, 2019 Warriors game
- Lunch for two in the iconic Chez Panisse Café in Berkeley — including house wine
- Oakland A’s tickets
- A gift certificate to Mua Oakland — a fun and delicious local restaurant
- Nike women’s shoes
- Fashionable leather purses
- An array of gift baskets (culinary, wellness, and more!)
What: 34th annual UC Legal bake sale, fundraiser and silent auction supporting the Alameda Food Bank
When: Tuesday, Nov. 26, from 10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Oakland Franklin Building, 8th Floor
Come early for the best selection. Bagels and hot coffee will be available for purchase while you peruse the wonderful selection of merchandise. To donate cookies, cakes, pies or other baked goods, sign up here.