Boost your professional skills to develop your career
The UCOP Learning and Development team has organized many of its popular courses into easy-to-navigate online catalogs!
Build additional skills to increase your effectiveness in your current position and enhance your abilities with the professional skills and career development catalog. This collection includes both on-demand resources and live instruction, as well as links to recommended LinkedIn Learning courses.
Here is a sampling of popular courses. Select each title below to view a full description.
Please note that courses and cohorts take place throughout the year. If an opportunity is not currently available, you can express interest through the UC Learning Center or fill out a class request form.
- Project management: level one and level two
- Microsoft Project
- Project management for non-project managers
- LinkedIn Learning: Project management training
People (soft) skills
- Building strong work relationships
- Exercising influence
- LinkedIn Learning: Effective relationships training
- Emotional intelligence – attain results through people
- LinkedIn Learning: Emotional intelligence
- Get to the point: Effective writing skills
- Effective writing skills – action writing
- Influential communication with LifeLabs
- LinkedIn Learning: Difficult conversations
- Do’s and don’ts of effective presentations
- LinkedIn Learning: Public speaking
View the full professional skills and career development catalog for even more resources. For questions, contact email@example.com.Tags: Communication, professional development, project management