Use LinkedIn Learning for professional learning as a team
Learning together as a team is an effective way to build professional skills while creating connections with each other. And, LinkedIn Learning — available for all UCOP staff — is the perfect tool to access courses that can benefit your whole team.
Special tools for managers
Did you know that managers can assign classes, create reports and create customized learning collections in LinkedIn Learning? Learn about the tools and features to make assigning and tracking team learning easy in LinkedIn Learning for Managers. Offered Thursday, August 20, from 10 – 10:30 a.m., this 30-minute workshop will teach you everything you need to get started. Register now.
Course collections for all employees
Looking for more ways to learn? Check out the new UCOP course collections. All classes have been personally vetted by UCOP’s Learning and Development team.
Here’s how to access them:
- Log in to your LinkedIn Learning account
- In the top navigation, go to Browse >University of California > Skills > See all
- In the left navigation menu, under Type, check Learning Collections
Current vetted collections include:
- Belonging & Inclusion
- Change Management
- Employee Engagement
- Giving Presentations
- Leading and Working in Times of Complexity and Stress
- Situational and Adaptable Leadership
- Technology Courses for UCOP
- Work and Wellness
- Working Remotely for Employees
- Working Remotely for Managers
Have ideas for more collections? Contact email@example.com.Tags: LinkedIn Learning, managers, professional development