We want to hear about your “new (ab)normal”!
Life in 2020 has been anything but normal, full of unexpected ups and downs, challenges, and even new opportunities. To help us feel more connected during these extraordinary times, we’re launching a new Link column — My new (ab)normal — to give us all an easy way to share a little about our experiences and what we’re doing to stay healthy and sane.
Whether you’re writing a novel, starting a new exercise routine or interest group, becoming a DIY at-home teacher or have quirky Netflix recommendations, we’d love to hear your story. And, if you have a colleague who is up to something cool or whose quarantine actions have inspired you, please nominate them!
To share your new (ab)normal story or nominate a colleague, email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A current photo (horizontal/landscape format is best)
- Your basic info:
- Workplace location (Oakland, Riverside, Sacramento, D.C., etc.)
- When you started working at UCOP
- What you do at UCOP in 10 words or less
- PLUS answers to the following:
- Something new you’ve learned or started during the quarantine
- The best thing you’ve watched/read/listened to lately
- Your work from home wardrobe staple
- How you stay connected with colleagues, family and friends
- What keeps you sane
Thanks for sharing your story and helping to keep us connected!Tags: fun, My new (ab)normal