Boost your career this year with the UC Alumni Career Network
Did you ever wish you had a community of experts to call upon for help navigating the ins and outs of your career, from dealing with difficult situations to managing work-life balance?
The UC Alumni Career Network offers just that: Each month, join UC alumni and other members of the UC community for real-world, pertinent advice on some of the trickiest challenges that today’s professionals face.
Sign up for the email list to receive monthly invites!
Mark your calendar for upcoming events!
*Please note that dates for some events are pending. Subscribe to the email list using the link above for up-to-date invitations, including registration links.
- Jan. 21 — Addressing difficult conversations at work
- Feb. 3 — Starting and leading your own business
- Feb. 17 — Leveraging social media to launch or grow your business (interactive workshop)
- March – Leading through trauma and change
- April 13 — Navigating racism in career development
- April – Managing student loan debt
- May — Advancing your career through volunteerism or board leadership
- June — Dealing with ageism in the workplace and recruitment process
- July — Careers in government and policy
- August — Parenting and work
- September — Non-tech jobs in tech
- Oct. 21 — Personal financial management
- November — Women in science
For more information about the UC Alumni Career Network and links to recordings of past episodes, visit our website.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.Tags: professional development, UC Alumni Career