Make your WFH experience remarkable
UCOP has partnered with popular People OnTheGo training vendor to offer a special, topical workshop for telecommuting employees: The Remarkable Remote Worker.
On April 13 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., you’ll learn to be your most effective at working remotely and managing others. Topics include:
- Managing stress
- Increasing focus
- Balancing competing priorities
- Collaborating more effectively
- And more!
The registration deadline is Tuesday, April 7. Register now!
Remarkable Remote series testimonials
Don’t take our word for it — here’s what your colleagues are saying about the Remarkable Remote series:
- “Pierre is an amazing instructor. I enjoyed his style of teaching and the class provided me with tools that I can use on the job daily.”
- “I really enjoyed the session on using mindfulness exercises to help manage anxiety and stress. By putting stressors in perspective using my own scale, it has helped me not to sweat the small stuff.”
- “It was a great course. I appreciated how the information presented can be used in everyday life — personal and professional.
- “I got to chat with some of my colleagues who I don’t get to see very often, and there was great energy and enthusiasm.”
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: professional development, remarkable remote, telecommuting