Attend an info session on UCOP’s plans for the future of work
The UCOP Future of Work core team continues to host virtual information sessions to answer questions and provide more details of the Future of Work Plan outlined in Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Rachael Nava’s July 12 message. Hear from the core team about how the plan was developed — and what to expect in the coming weeks.
After sharing information about the Future of Work implementation plan and survey results, the team will answer questions pre-submitted by UCOP staff.
Join us for a Future of Work information session
Each session has a unique registration link. Please select the date and time to register.
Future of Work Core Team
- Thera Kalmijn, Executive Director, UCOP Operations
- Nancy Pluzdrak, Executive Director, UCOP Human Resources
- Calvin Turner, Executive Director, UCPath
- Steve Murray, Director, Building and Administrative Service Center
- Shirley Bittlingmeier, Client Services Officer, Information Resources & Communications
- Heather Baptista, Project and Communications Analyst, UCOP Operations
- Deanna Geddie, Senior Program Manager, Strategy and Program Management
For questions, please contact UCOP-FutureofWork@ucop.eduTags: COVID-19, Future of Work