This week: OPSA leadership panel and virtual bingo
Join the OP Staff Assembly (OPSA) for two special events this week!
UCOP career panel — leadership
On Tuesday, Sept. 14, from 1-2 p.m. (PT), the OP Staff Assembly and UCOP Learning and Development welcome all staff to attend a forum to engage with senior leaders, learn about their leadership journeys and gain valuable insights into how they have developed their careers. This event will feature:
- Yvette Gullatt, Vice President for Graduate and Undergraduate Affairs and Vice Provost for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Chris Harrington, Associate Vice President, UCDC
- Jenny Kao, Chief of Staff to President Drake
- Cheryl Lloyd, Vice President, Systemwide Human Resources
- Charles F. Robinson, General Counsel and Vice President, Legal Affairs
On Friday, Sept. 17, staff from all UCOP locations are invited to join Penni Ebina and Dennis McIver from UC Riverside Staff Assembly for fun bingo games! Colleagues from UC Santa Barbara, UCLA, UC Riverside and UCSF will also attend.
Sign up for the session that’s best for you — 1-2 p.m. or 6-7:30 p.m. (PT) Register online here! The registration deadline is 5 p.m. (PT) on Sept. 16.
Instructions and rules will be sent to each participant prior to the games. Zoom rooms will open 10 minutes before each session. For questions, please contact Penni Ebina at (951) 827-6682 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: bingo, leadership, OPSA