Take advantage of Gartner learning resources
Did you know? All UC employees have access to an array of advanced professional resources through Gartner — the world’s leading member-based advisory service, providing research, tools, resources and best practice guidance in several disciplines and industries.
Gartner resources provide advanced, in-depth knowledge about each target area. If you think of LinkedIn Learning as the professional development version of local news, Gartner is like C-SPAN. In addition to on-demand learning opportunities, it includes resources like deep-dive research articles and premade slide decks to educate employees and peers.
To create your account, register at cebglobal.com/welcome-members/my-memberships.html.
Then, watch an onboarding video of each topic by selecting a link below.
- Corporate Leadership Council
- Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Council
- Human Resources Learning & Development Leadership Council
- Human Resources Recruiting Leadership Council
Wondering where to start with exploring your membership? Here are some ideas:
- Register for an upcoming virtual DEI event
- Check out the 2022 Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Holiday Calendar
Manager/supervisor resources (log-in required):
- Self-paced e-course: Managing a Hybrid Team
- Research and recommendations: How to Help Remote and Hybrid Workers Get the Feedback They Need
- Research and recommendations: Innovative Strategies to Attract, Retain and Thrive in the New Talent Landscape
- Toolkit: Psychological Safety
- Manager Success Workshop Series
For questions about your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: Gartner, professional development, UCOP Learning and Development