CUCSA shares how to leverage volunteer service for professional advancement
If you’re active in an employee resource group, affinity group or other volunteer organization, join this month’s CUCSA Chat to learn how to leverage these experiences for your career advancement!
The discussion will feature the following CUCSA alumni delegates, who will share their insights and strategies:
- Rejeana Mathis, Past CUCSA Chair and UCLA Staff Assembly President
- Sue Anderson, Past CUCSA Secretary and UCR Staff Assembly President
- Lucy Tseng, Past UC Staff Advisor to the Regents and UCLA Staff Assembly President
The conversation will be moderated by Dennis McIver, chair of the Council of UC Staff Assemblies and program manager in the UCOP Office of Workplace Inclusion and Belonging.
- What: CUCSA Chats — Level Up: How to leverage your campus service for professional advancement
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 27, 12:05 – 12:50 p.m.(PT)
- Where: Zoom. Register here to receive an event link
For questions, contact Dennis McIver.Tags: career development, CUCSA, Dennis McIver