Managers: Find out how to add a UC intern to your team this summer
This summer, the Office of the President is rebooting our Summer Student Internship Program!
This 12-week program is designed to provide UC students with an opportunity to gain experience in a professional capacity and learn practical skills to prepare them for successful careers.
This year’s cohort will:
- Experience the benefits of working in a welcoming and inclusive environment
- Build camaraderie through group training on an array of professional development topics
- Meet inspiring senior leaders
- Be part of a collaborative environment that will enhance and deepen their academic and professional experiences
If you’re a manager who would like to add an intern to your team this summer, please join us for an informational session to learn more about the program and how to participate.
Please note that this internship program is exclusively for UC students. Unless otherwise requested, interns will work remotely. Departments are responsible for funding intern positions.
Join us to learn more!
- What: Summer Internship Program Managers’ Information Session
- Date/time: February 8, at 12 – 1 p.m. (PT)
- Zoom: https://UCOP.zoom.us/j/97461559268
• Meeting ID: 974 6155 9268
• Dial by your location
+1 669 219 2599 US (San Jose)
*4 (from UCOP office phone)
For questions, contact Kelly Howard.Tags: UCOP Internship Program