New COVID-19 reporting form and more important updates
UCOP has a new, more convenient way for employees, contractors, vendors and visitors to report a positive case of COVID-19 or confirmed close contact: the Employee COVID-19 Case and Contact Form. Now, if you test positive for COVID-19 or need to report a confirmed close contact, simply complete and submit the Smartsheet form and our team will reach out to discuss your next steps.
Reporting COVID-19 is easy
If you test positive for COVID-19 or have had close contact with someone who tested positive, you must report it to the UCOP-Incident-Response team as soon as possible. All locations have multiple reporting options.
Oakland, Livermore, Riverside, and Sacramento employees
- Complete the Employee Positive Case and Close Contact Form via Smartsheet Employee COVID-19 Case and Contact Form
- Email UCOP-Incident-Response at UCOP-Incident-Response@ucop.edu. and provide the best contact number to reach you so our COVID-19 incident response team can reach out to you to discuss next steps
- Call the UCOP-Incident-Response at 510-987-9991
Washington, D.C. employees
- Email UCDC Incident Response at UCDC-COVID-19-Response@ucdc.edu
- Call UCDC Incident Response at 202-415-9275
How to work at or visit a UCOP location
- An “Approved” status clears you to enter the building the day the survey is taken. Be ready to show your confirmation email or a screenshot to security or the on-site UCOP COVID-19 facilities management coordinator.
- A “Not Approved” status means you cannot come on-site; instead, you must contact your supervisor and UCOP-Incident-Report@ucop.edu for next steps. To ensure compliance, UCOP Screen and UCDC Screen survey results will be reviewed and compared to security reports to make sure only approved employees and guests have access to UCOP facilities.
Expiration dates for some COVID tests have been extended
Recently, the FDA issued an expiration date extension to the Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests. Be sure to check the expiration date and lot numbers on your Flowflex tests to see if they are part of the extension. You can find more information regarding which lot numbers the extension applies to and the new expiration date on the Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen Home Test New Shelf-life Extension webpage.
Free home COVID-19 tests are available throughout the winter
Protect yourself and your loved ones by testing for COVID-19, regardless of whether you are coming to work. The federal government is once again offering free COVID-19 test kits. Order yours at COVID.gov/tests. Read more about the free COVID-19 test kits in Link.Tags: COVID-19, COVID-19 reporting