CUCSA features UC Latinx staff leaders
Save the date! Following on the heels of February’s Black Staff Leadership Panel, the Council of UC Staff Assemblies (CUCSA) will host a Latinx Staff Leadership Panel on Friday, April 28. This roundtable discussion will feature four distinguished Latinx staff leaders in the UC community:
- Edward Abeyta, Staff Advisor Emeritus to the Regents
- Lupe Gallegos-Diaz, Co-Chair, Berkeley Staff Assembly
- Juliann Martinez, Staff Advisor Emerita to the Regents
- Crystal Petrini, Immediate Past Chair, Council of UC Staff Assemblies
CUCSA Chair Dennis McIver, program manager of the UCOP Office of Workplace Inclusion and Belonging, will moderate.
Register online here
- What: CUCSA Latinx Staff Leadership Panel
- When: April 28, 11:05 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Where: Online, via Zoom
- Registration: Register online here
To learn more about the Council of UC Staff Assemblies, please visit https://bit.ly/thecucsa. For questions, contact Dennis.McIver@ucop.edu.Tags: Crystal Petrini, CUCSA, Dennis McIver, Edward Abeyta, Juliann Martinez, Latinx, Lupe Gallegos-Diaz