UC Travel hosts workshop for new business travelers
If you’re new to UCOP or a seasoned employee who’s traveling for business for the first time, you’ll want to make sure that you’re following the correct steps to get reimbursed as quickly as possible. UC Travel is here to help with a new workshop especially geared toward new UCOP travelers!
Join us for an informational session to learn:
- Basic info about travel policies and procedures
- How to book travel
- Submitting pre-travel requests
- Submitting post-travel expense reports
Each presentation will last approximately one hour and will be followed by a 15-minute question-and-answer session.
Mark your calendar and join us!
- April 25, 2:30 – 3:45 p.m. (PT)
- May 18, 11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. (PT)
- June 22, 2 – 3:15 p.m. (PT)
Registration is not required.Tags: new employees, new travelers, travel reimbursement, UC Travel