UCOP Tableau User Group announces January speakers and topics
All UCOP staff are invited to join the next meeting of the UCOP Tableau User Group (UCOP TUG) on Jan. 18 at 3:30 p.m. (PT).
UCOP TUG is a community of UCOP staff interested in building and sharing their Tableau skills. The group meets bi-monthly to discuss product updates, share best practices, present how-tos, provide feedback on reports in development and much more. Users with all levels of experience are welcome — sessions will include resources for beginners, as well as intermediate and advanced visualization techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions and brainstorm visualization ideas with the UCOP TUG community!
Featured topics and speakers
- Satomi Furuichi will discuss colors and calculations in Tableau
- Kelsey Heider will highlight selected features from the UCOP 2030 goals dashboard
- What: UCOP Tableau User Group Meeting
- When: Thursday, Jan. 18, 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. (PT)
- Zoom: https://UCOP.zoom.us/j/95263568298
To volunteer to present a visualization project and/or make suggestions of content to cover in future sessions, please fill out the presenter and suggestion form.
To add UCOP Tableau User Group meetings to your calendar, download and import the (.ics) calendar files.
Tags: Tableau, UCOP 2030 goals, UCOP Tableau User Group