Link: UCOP's e-newsletter

Stay Informed. Stay Connected.

How to sign up for a UCOP corporate travel card

Airplane + "Sign up today for a UCOP Corporate Travel Card"

Look for this image on the BRC SharePoint site to apply for your corporate card.

If you travel frequently on UCOP business, you may want to consider applying for a UCOP Travel & Entertainment (T&E) Card, a corporate-billed Visa card program issued by US Bank to employees to use for preauthorized university business travel and official entertainment expenses. All card transactions are automatically paid by the university. Cardholders are required to use the card appropriately and reconcile all transactions.

The Corporate Card Team has just added a link in SharePoint that makes it easy to submit Corporate Travel Card applications. To get started:

For questions, contact the corporate card administrator.

Tags: , ,

Leave your comment here