Three more UC locations migrate to UCPath and online user experience is significantly enhanced
As of Tuesday, Jan. 2, three more UC locations have joined UCOP in using UCPath for employment-related transactions: Associated Students UCLA, UC Merced and UC Riverside.
Coinciding with this migration, the UCPath application has once again been extensively enhanced to better serve all staff who use it.
When you log on to UCPath, you will see the following changes:
- The welcome page has been redesigned to better highlight important information relating to your pay and benefits, such as upcoming deadlines. These notices/announcements will be updated on a regular basis.
- You can now search the UCPath site for information using keywords (e.g., “online W-2”). The results will be pulled from all content on the site, including help pages, forms and notices.
- Accessibility for staff with special needs has been enhanced.
- You will be able to bookmark the pages on UCPath that you like to frequently visit.
- Staff with special access roles (“super users”) will be able to submit inquiries on behalf of other UC employees at their location.
Log on to UCPath to check out the updated site.
Have questions or need help?
Visit the UCPath site and click on “Ask UCPath Center” to submit an inquiry. You may also call the UCPath Center at 855-982-7284 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST) Monday – Friday and speak with an associate.