When your UCOP newsletter launched, we asked you to take a quick survey on what — and who — you wanted to see in it. We also encouraged you to suggest a name for it.
I was the first Ivy League hockey goalie to wear a form-fitted mask.
- Domestic Partner/LGBTI Benefits at UCOP Brown Bag Nov. 17
- Training for managers and supervisors: Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Consider Flexible Spending Accounts during Open Enrollment: it's the only time to enroll or re-enroll
- Stay-at-Home/Return-to-Work Guidelines for flu-like symptoms
- Purchase raffle tickets and pre-order baked goods at OGC's Annual Fundraiser
An independent task force charged with reviewing UC's compensation policies and practices and recommending reforms has found that the university is successfully addressing concerns related to disclosure, transparency, governance and accountability. The findings will be presented Thursday, Nov. 19, to the Board of Regents of the University of California.
The Business Resource Center is hosting an Open House at 11 a.m., Nov. 18. in Room 9204. Come enjoy a piece of cake and say hello to the staff.
The Office of General Counsel (OGC) is holding the 24th Annual Pre-Thanksgiving Raffle and Bake Sale to benefit Family Emergency Shelter Coalition of Alameda County (FESCO). Pre-Order your baked goods by Friday, Nov. 20.