Sept. 9 Training: The Employee Role in Performance Appraisals
Prepare your self-appraisal, play an active role in the evaluation process and build a collaborative relationship with your supervisor. The Employee Role in Performance Appraisals training will show you how.
- Thursday, September 9, 9:00-11:00 a.m. – Franklin 11326
Can’t make it on Thursday? Take the course online.
Sign up for either session on the UC Learning Center using your UCOP username and password. Search for the session title; click Register to make your selection; then click Submit.
- Visit the Performance Appraisal Resources web page for more training and resources to maximize your performance appraisal. (Resources for supervisors are also available on this page.)
- Click here for FAQs about the performance appraisal process.
- Read more about the preparing for your performance appraisal in a back issue of Link.
- Learn more about the Appraisal Process and Appraisal Policies & Guidelines.