Performance review anxiety? UCOP local HR can help
UCOP local Human Resources offers a range of resources to support the 2011-12 performance appraisal process, including classes and other resources for both supervisors and employees.
If you are an employee and you missed the workshops on Employee Role in Performance Appraisals that were offered in July, go to the performance management website to find other materials, including an online worksheet to help you write your self-assessment and keep a performance log.
There are still two sessions remaining that all managers and supervisors are strongly encouraged to take if they have not already done so, especially those who are new in a managerial or supervisorial role. Sessions include:
- Setting Performance Expectations: Thursday, Aug. 2, 12322 Franklin, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Conducting Performance Appraisals: Wednesday, Aug. 22, 12322 Franklin, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Go to the UCOP Learning Center to sign up for all classroom sessions, using the following procedure:
- Log in using your UCOP login and password.
- Using the Search box on the left, type in the name of the class you want; that will bring up Results of Search.
- Click the session you want, then click on the Register box and Submit.