Lunch & Learn Tuesday, Sept. 23: Chief Information Officer Tom Andriola
UCOP Vice President and Chief Information Officer Tom Andriola is the featured speaker at this month’s Lunch & Learn session, Tuesday, Sept. 23, 12 to 1 p.m. in Franklin Lobby 1 (click link to add to your calendar).
Feel free to bring your lunch and learn more about Information Technology Services. It’s an entertaining way to hear directly from department leaders about who they are, what they do and why. It will also give you new insight about how all of OP’s departments and divisions interact to support the university’s missions of education, research and public service.
If you can’t attend in person, watch the event via Fuze, UCOP’s new Internet conferencing service. Join using these options:
- Using your computer’s browser, follow this link: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/deb5e42f/26010918
- Download the free Fuze app on your Apple or Android device and click on join meeting. The meeting number is 26010918.
All presentations take place from 12 to 1 p.m. in Lobby 1 Conference Room and allow time for questions from the audience. Here’s the complete lineup of 2014 speakers (click on date to add events to your Outlook calendar):
- Wednesday, Oct. 15: Karen Petrulakis, Chief Deputy General Counsel and Deputy General Counsel, Litigation
- Tuesday, Nov. 18: Ellen Lorenz, Director, Retirement Administration Service Center
- Thursday, Dec. 4: Seth Grossman, Chief of Staff, President’s Immediate Office
If you have ideas for next year’s speakers, contact Cathy O’Sullivan at Cathy.OSullivan@ucop.edu.
Kudos to Cathy O’Sullivan for organizing this useful series. It’s a great way to learn more about UCOP. I’m looking forward to attending!