Do more with less: Learn how to work smarter in 2015
Feeling bombarded by information and nonstop email? Overwhelmed by persistent interruptions and constantly changing priorities? Get ready to make some changes in how you work.
The full-day course, Accomplishing More with Less, returns Wednesday, Feb. 4, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Franklin Lobby 1.
This engaging workshop offers new approaches that will empower you to work not harder, but smarter. You’ll accomplish more in less time, with less effort, by managing your time and priorities as well as organizing to-do lists, email and documents.
Goals include learning to:
- Better manage interruptions and stay focused while still being responsive to the needs of your team members
- Work more strategically instead of working harder
- Manage competing priorities and better align daily activities with your goals
- Become invigorated and re-energized in the workplace and elsewhere
The class is facilitated by People on the Go, a company that provides support services to help business professionals effectively manage email, office applications and other technologies that have sped up the workplace pace.
To register, go to the UC Learning Center:
- Log in using your UCOP login and password.
- Using the Search box, type in the name of the class.
- Check the session, then click on the Register box and Submit.