Summer session of WorkFit Program begins May 2
It’s almost time to hit the beach, so don’t stop hitting the gym! UCOP’s WorkFit program returns for the summer 2016 session starting Monday, May 2 with a try-it-for-free week. No need to register, just show up!
Three membership options are offered for the summer 2016 session:
- Full membership: $55 for access to unlimited classes May 2 – August 12
- Half-session I: $35 for access to unlimited classes May 2 – June 17
- Half-session II: $35 for access to unlimited classes June 17 – August 12
Family and friends (age 18+) are welcome to join for the same low price!
Remember that your membership allows you to attend as many classes as you like at both the Franklin and Kaiser buildings.
About the classes:
- Circuit Training focuses on building strength, flexibility and endurance through a series of exercises using items such as weights and stability balls.
- Crazy About Core will help strengthen the body’s center through a combination of mat work, resistance exercise, Pilates, yoga and more.
- Stretch and Release is all about stretching techniques (including yoga), trigger-point muscle release and self-massage – all focused on relieving pain and increasing mobility.
- Yoga cultivates strength, balance and flexibility through a series of fluid movements.
- Zumba is a cardio dance workout to the beat of Latin music.
All skill levels are welcome and encouraged!
For calendars, location details and registration information, please use the following link:
WorkFit is brought to you by UCOP Risk Services in partnership with UC Berkeley Recreational Sports.
Questions? Contact UCOP WorkFit at 510-987-0786 or UCOP-WORKFIT-L@listserv.ucop.edu