Academic Senate launches new website
The Academic Senate has a new website which features an updated design, an improved user interface and streamlined navigation. The result is a more inviting, user-friendly resource.
The Senate expressed appreciation for the “hard work” of UCOP’s Information Technology Services department, particularly Web Support Supervisor Judy Thai, who led the design and implementation of the new website.
Features of the new site include:
- Direct home page links to the most popular pages, including Under Review, Reports & Recommendations, Travel & Reimbursement and the Senate Source newsletter
- Brief descriptions of Senate committees on the Committees page
- A “What’s New” section on the homepage with direct links to some of the most timely Senate news
- An improved search function
- Easier access to historical Senate policy positions and information on past Senate chairs
The new website incorporates most of the material from the former site. However, if you have trouble finding information or have suggestions to further improve the website, please contact Senate Assistant Director Jocelyn Surla Banaria at Jocelyn.Banaria@ucop.edu.