Link: UCOP's e-newsletter

Stay Informed. Stay Connected.

Come to an Open Enrollment brown bag or log into a webinar

Open Enrollment has begun! Through 5 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 22, you can enroll on UCPath — the process is easy, fast and paperless.

Have questions before you make your choices? There’s still time to attend an Open Enrollment brown bag or webinar. Both events are designed to cover this year’s options and answer your questions.

Brown bags (Oakland): Review your options and ask questions

Date: Tuesday, Nov. 8
Time: 10 – 11 a.m.
Location: Franklin 7409

Date: Tuesday, Nov. 8
Time: 1 – 2 p.m.
Location: Franklin 7409

Date: Wednesday, Nov. 9
Time: 10 – 11 a.m.
Location: Kaiser 1012

Date: Wednesday, Nov. 9
Time: 1 – 2 p.m.
Location: Kaiser 1217

Webinars: Log on and dial in from any location

Can’t attend an event in person or need some follow-up information? For answers to all of your Open Enrollment questions, take advantage of one of our two remaining interactive webinars for UCOP employees.

For all the webinars listed below:

Access the visual presentation at readytalk.com; access code 7875041
Dial in to the audio portion at 866-740-1260; access code 7875041

Date: Tuesday, Nov. 8
Time: 12 – 1 p.m.

Date: Tuesday, Nov. 15
Time: 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.

Questions

Just want to ask a question about Open Enrollment? Visit UCPath and on the upper left hand side, click on “Ask UCPath Center” to submit an inquiry. You may also call the UCPath Center at 855‐982‐7284 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST) Monday – Friday and speak with an associate.

Comments ( 2 )

Have Something To Say ?

1. Nancy Scott-Noennig November 16, 2016 Reply

I tried to call in to the webinar at 3:30 today (11/15), and at 3:45 the Readytalk system told me that the conference organizer hadn’t arrived so I needed to try again later. What happened? This was the only opportunity I had to do the webinar.

• Wendy Welsh November 21, 2016 Reply

I’m sorry you were unable to participate in the webinar. I’m afraid I don’t have a clear answer about what happened — I checked with the group responsible and they confirmed that the webinar took place as scheduled. If you have unanswered Open Enrollment questions, please contact a UCPath representative online (sign in to UCPath, then click on “Ask UCPath Center” to submit an inquiry) or at 855‐982‐7284 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST) Monday – Friday. Thank you for letting us know about this problem.

Leave your comment here