Help us prepare UCOP offices for deep cleaning over break
UCOP offices at 1111 Franklin, 20th St., Kaiser Center and Broadway will receive their annual deep cleaning during the winter break closure from Monday, Dec. 25 through Monday, Jan. 1. Our dedicated custodial crew will:
- Perform wall-to-wall cleaning of all flooring (carpeting, linoleum, tile, etc.)
- Wash interior windows and office side panels at Franklin and 20th St.
- Power-wash the garage at the Franklin building
- Dust all light fixtures at Franklin and 20th St.
- Give the restrooms a heavy-duty cleaning
Before you leave for winter break, please help us prepare for the cleaning by:
- Picking up all non-furniture items that are on your office/cubicle floor other than garbage cans and placing them on your desk (e.g., power strips, boxes, foot rests, plants, etc.)
- Moving any non-furniture items that are in front of or blocking windows and the glass side panels in individual offices so that these can be washed
Thanks for your help!