Open Enrollment via UCPath is here!
Highlights of this year’s Open Enrollment include low cost increases for most of UC’s medical plans and a few important changes, including new benefits eligibility rules for domestic partners, changes for Health Net Blue & Gold and new voluntary pet insurance. Make sure to read your Open Enrollment booklet and visit the website to learn all about your choices for this year.
Even if you’re happy with your benefits and don’t plan to make a change, make time for a few important steps:
- Enroll or re-enroll in a flexible spending account (FSA). Your other benefits will continue if you don’t take action, but you must re-enroll each year to continue your FSA.
- Review all of your plan options to make sure you’re still enrolled in the best benefits for you and your family.
- While you’re signed in to UCPath, make sure your personal information is up-to-date and complete.
The day after you’ve enrolled, you can sign in to UCPath to see your changes. Just go to Benefits > Benefits Summary and change the date to 1/1/2019 to see your 2019 benefits choices.
Open Enrollment help and resources
From online FAQs to interactive webinars, you have many options for information and support during Open Enrollment.
UCPath enrollment FAQs: For answers to top questions about enrolling in benefits through UCPath, see these FAQs.
Interactive webinars: Register for an interactive webinar to learn more about your choices this year and how to enroll on UCPath. Webinar dates and times:
- Tuesday, Nov. 6, 12 to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 15, 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.
Guide to Enrolling in Benefits: This comprehensive guide walks you through the enrollment process from start to finish.
Ask UCPath: While signed in to UCPath, click on “Ask UCPath Center” to submit an inquiry, or speak with an associate at 855‐982‐7284 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST) Monday–Friday.