Chancellor Blumenthal will chat with UCOP staff on Thursday
This Thursday, May 2, Chancellor George R. Blumenthal of UC Santa Cruz will be the first UC chancellor to participate in President Napolitano’s new Chancellor Chats speaker series.
Each month, UC chancellors will take turns engaging with UCOP staff in friendly, informal conversations. These interactive sessions — sponsored by the UCOP Staff Assembly — will give chancellors and OP employees an opportunity to get to know each other, and to help UCOP staff better understand chancellors’ priorities and challenges.
“These conversations represent a special opportunity for UCOP staff to get to know chancellors better and feel more connected to the daily work of the campuses,” says President Napolitano. “I encourage all interested staff to attend in person or tune in.”
Join Chancellor Blumenthal on Thursday, May 2
Webinar ID: 541-173-941
- Web link: https://UCOP.zoom.us/j/541173941
- iPhone one-tap: +16699006833,,541173941# or +16468769923,,541173941#
- Phone: +1 (669) 900-6833 or +1 (646) 876-9923
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/awkF1rsj0
Chancellor Chats schedule
Meetings will generally take place on the first Wednesday of each month, from 3-4 p.m., in the Oakland Franklin Street building, Lobby 1. All Chancellor Chats will be webcast via Zoom, making them accessible to employees who work outside of Oakland or are unable to attend in person.
- Thursday, May 2 — Chancellor Blumenthal, UC Santa Cruz
- Wednesday, June 5 — Chancellor Christ, UC Berkeley
- Wednesday, July 10 — Chancellor Wilcox, UC Riverside
- Wednesday, October 2 — Chancellor Block, UCLA
- Wednesday, November 6 — Chancellor May, UC Davis
- Wednesday, January 8 — Chancellor Gillman, UC Irvine
- Wednesday, February 5 — Chancellor Khosla, UC San Diego
- Wednesday, March 4 — Chancellor Hawgood, UCSF
- Wednesday, April 1 — Chancellor Leland, UC Merced
- Wednesday, May 6 — Chancellor Yang, UC Santa Barbara
Questions? Contact Link.Tags: chancellor chats, event