Build your UC career
Ready to ramp up your career at UCOP? The Learning and Development team has a wealth of resources to help you harness your aspirations and build the career you’ve been dreaming of.
A variety of courses is designed to support employees in all career paths, including:
- Current and aspiring people managers who want to be better leaders
- Administrative professionals seeking career-management advice
- Women interested in career growth and development
- Director-level employees seeking to improve cross-collaboration across UC
- Early career managers who want to hone people- and project-management skills
Check out UCOP’s Leadership and Development cohort opportunities in this helpful table.
If you’d like an in-person review of these opportunities, consider joining Learning and Development for an upcoming online course, UCOP Leadership and Cohort Opportunities Overview. Offered on Friday, May 31, from 12-1 p.m., this class is a great resource to help you determine which classes are the best fit for your skills and interests.
For more information about a specific program, click the linked program name in the table of courses or contact the Learning and Development team for further assistance.Tags: career