OPSA Steering Committee nominations and applications close Friday
Make UCOP an even better place to work by sharing your great ideas with colleagues as a member of the OP Staff Assembly Steering Committee!
The OP Staff Assembly (OPSA) is our staff organization that’s dedicated to promoting the interest and welfare of all career employees. Its Steering Committee organizes events and forums where staff connect, discuss issues of mutual concern and offer opinions and recommendations on policies, processes and programs.
To apply to join the Steering Committee, or nominate a colleague, download an application and submit the completed form to OPSA by 5 p.m. this Friday, May 31. All UCOP staff will have an opportunity to vote upon candidates and select the winners, starting on June 3.
2019 Election Timeline
- May 13 – Nominations open
- May 31 – Applications and nominations are due
- June 3 – Candidate profiles and statements are available on the OPSA website
- June 4 – Candidate profiles and statements are published in Link
- June 3-14 – Voting takes place (instructions will be provided on the OPSA website)
- June 12 – Candidates attend OPSA meeting for meet and greet with Steering Committee and other interested OP staff
- June 13 – Vote tallying begins
- June 18 – New Steering Committee announced in Link
- July 10 – First OPSA Steering Committee Meeting with new members
- July 12 – OPSA Social welcomes the new Steering Committee
Questions? Contact OPStaffAssembly@ucop.edu.Tags: nominations, OPSA