The “Do’s & Don’ts” of Effective Presentations
Have you struggled with public speaking or worried that your presentation, despite your best attempts, might bore your audience? If so, check out this upcoming professional development opportunity: The “Do’s & Don’ts” of Effective Presentations: 14 Ways to Impress or Annoy Your Audience. Register now.
Taught by Organization Development Specialist Bill Davis, a member of UCOP’s Learning and Development team, this engaging in-person course will lead participants through public speaking best practices, worst practices and ideas for improvement — infused with an atmosphere of collaboration and humor. You’ll walk away with the knowledge and skills you need to ace your next presentation and get the results you need.
Topics will include:
- Demonstrating your knowledge and competence
- Key preparation techniques
- Developing confidence for presenting and answering audience questions
- Physical techniques for effective presentations, such as eye contact, voice, and gestures
- Easy ways to encourage audience engagement
- And more!
Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Presentations
- Tuesday, July 16, 1-4 p.m., Franklin Lobby 1
- Thursday, September 19, 1-4 p.m., Franklin Lobby 1
Don’t miss this essential and impactful professional development opportunity! Sign up today.
Looking for other professional development opportunities? View the full list of upcoming classes.Tags: Learning and development, professional development