Meet Local HR: UCPath Center
The HR representatives based at the UCPath Center provide a suite of relevant, essential and supportive resources to serve local managers and employees in partnership with the Oakland-based UCOP HR team.
Team Name: UCPath Center Human Resources
Team members and contact info:
- Cindy Ferrini, Human Resources Business Partner, (951) 787-5022
- Joseph Araiza, Talent Acquisition Specialist, (951) 787-5050
- Erin Warnock-Smith, Human Resources Analyst, (951) 787-5034
- Miguel Zavala, Human Resources Coordinator, (951) 787-5027
- Tera Urias, Training & Development Manager, (951) 787-5380
- Mario Scholl, Sr. Content Developer & Trainer, (951) 787-5383
- Jocelyn Newman, Content Developer & Trainer, (951) 787-5038
- Ida Robles, Training & Development Systems Analyst, (951) 787-5029
- Jennifer Mushinskie, Senior Communications Officer, (951) 787-5035
In about 30 words, what does your team do?
We advise and support UCPath Center employees and managers in all human resources, training and communication needs, and help implement and support UCPath migration and services at all UC locations.
What services does your team provide?
- Employee relations
- Performance management
- Training and development
- Communication and change management
What’s one thing you’d like your colleagues at UCOP to know about your team?
In addition to the services we provide locally, we support each of the 10 campuses, five medical centers, law school, administration and research facilities as they move to the UCPath system through training, communication and change management. This includes the development and promotion of UCPath written, visual, digital and electronic training and communication materials to assist those who use UCPath in their day–to–day work and self-service support for UC employees.
What’s the easiest way for employees to contact your team if they have questions about your services?
Please feel free to reach out to any of us directly at the numbers listed above.
Tags: local HR, UCOP HR, UCPath Center