Online event: Leveraging Your UC Network
If you’re ready to grow your career at UC, the best place to start is by strengthening your university-wide network!
On August 21, the UC Alumni Career Network will present Leveraging Your UC Network, an action-packed hour focused on authentic networking strategies and tips to tap into your University of California network.
Presenting live via Zoom, Cal alumnus Oscar Garcia — founder and chief Empowerment Officer of Aspira — will share actionable tips to help you:
- Build and nurture networking relationships
- Identify opportunities to build professional connections
- Learn tangible ways to leave new connections with a lasting positive impression
I’m not a UC alumna/alumnus. Can I attend?
Yes! All members of the UC community are invited to participate. In fact, about 25 percent of our current audience members are UC faculty and staff.
I can’t watch the live episode. Will it be available later?
Yes, all episodes in the UC Alumni Career Network series are archived on our website.
This is a great topic! What will future episodes cover?
- September 2019 – Unleashing the Power of LinkedIn
- October 2019 – Professional Insights from Career Coaches
- November 2019 – Inside the Hiring Process: Insights from Recruiters
Who can I contact if I have questions?
Please contact Katie Ward.Tags: professional development, UC Alumni Career Network