LinkedIn Learning is live! Get started today.
We’re excited to announce that you now have free access to LinkedIn Learning through the Learning and Development team, UCOP Human Resources.
To activate your account, use your single sign-on (the username and password you use for your computer and other UCOP applications).
Benefits of LinkedIn Learning:
- Unlimited access to more than 13,000 video tutorials that cover topics such as people management, leadership, software and new technologies, creative skills and more
- Personalized recommendations based on your job and industry trends
- Expert instructors — learn from industry leaders
- Convenient learning on your schedule, accessible from any desktop or mobile device
Do I need a LinkedIn account?
No. You do not need a LinkedIn account.
Do I have to connect LinkedIn learning to my personal LinkedIn account?
No, connecting your personal LinkedIn account is optional.
If I connect my personal LinkedIn account with LinkedIn Learning, what information will I be sharing with LinkedIn?
Your name, current title and any professional experience or skills you have already shared on your LinkedIn profile.
If I connect my personal LinkedIn account with LinkedIn Learning, what information will I be sharing with UCOP?
UCOP will not have access to your private LinkedIn account or activities.
Why might I want to link my personal LinkedIn account?
- To get targeted course recommendations based on your LinkedIn profile
- If you leave UCOP, any courses you complete will remain connected to your LinkedIn account — as will any certificates of completion for learning paths
Where can I get training and support on using LinkedIn Learning?
- Attend a live online training session: UCOP Introduction to LinkedIn learning
- Watch a recorded session here
- Watch this short overview video: How to use LinkedIn Learning
Please refer to the UCOP LinkedIn Learning frequently asked questions (FAQ) for more information. For further questions or technical support, please contact UCOP Learning and Development at email@example.com.Learning and development, LinkedIn Learning, online learning, professional development