LinkedIn Learning — more new courses!
Boost your career with LinkedIn Learning — an easy, convenient way to build or keep a regular learning practice. New courses are added each week and all are free for UCOP employees.
If you haven’t already, activate your free account now! Activation takes less than five minutes and uses your single sign-on (the username and password you use for your computer and other UCOP applications).
Check out this week’s new courses
Whether you’re looking to create a sense of belonging, learn how to improve processes or foster workplace engagement, LinkedIn Learning has got you covered.
- Communicating In the Language of Leadership
- Dealing with Difficult People in Your Office
- Decoding Body Language
- How to Survive Difficult Co-workers
- Delivering an Authentic Elevator Pitch
- SEO: Keyword Strategy
- How to Slow Down (and Be More Productive)
- Productivity Principles to Make Time for What’s Important
- The Practices of High-Performing Employees
- The Six Morning Habits of High Performers
Leadership + Management
- Simple Manager Tools that Cure the Under-Management Epidemic
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Planning Foundations
Software and Technology
- Excel: Power Query (Get & Transform)
- Gmail Essential Training (2020)
- Publisher Essential Training (Office 365)
- WordPress 5 Essential Training
- Learning Bluebeam 2019
- Spring: Spring Cloud
- AWS for Developers: SNS, SQS, and SWF
- Crafting Meaningful HTML
Networking and security
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FC0-U61) Cert Prep 1: Computer Basics, Hardware, and Operating Systems
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FC0-U61) Cert Prep 2: Files and Applications, Networking, and Security
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FC0-U61) Cert Prep 3: Computer Maintenance and Troubleshooting, Databases, and Programming
- Ethical Hacking: Sniffers
- Ethical Hacking: Social Engineering
More about LinkedIn Learning
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Blog photo by @rawpixel from nappy.coTags: classes and workshops, learning development, LinkedIn Learning, professional development