LinkedIn Learning: Collaboration competency and tech classes

LinkedIn Learning offers more than 13,000 on-demand courses, with more introduced every week — and UCOP employees now have unlimited access! Activate your free account now — it takes less than five minutes and you’ll just use your single sign-on that you use to log in to your computer.

“I’ve found that all of the classes have been engaging, current and relevant,” one UCOP colleague says.

Another adds, “LinkedIn Learning is great because if I don’t completely understand something the first time, I can watch the video again. Also, I can access it any time I need to — it’s easy to work learning into my day.”

Crush the collaboration competency

If you’re ready to boost your skills in the UC collaboration competency, LinkedIn Learning can help! Check out one of these great courses:

Try the tech classes your colleagues have raved about

When you first get started with LinkedIn Learning, the array of courses can be a bit intimidating. Start by trying out some of these courses that UCOP colleagues have recommended with feedback like, “The material was well designed and presented clearly.  It was immediately applicable to my needs.”

More about LinkedIn Learning

Are you new to LinkedIn Learning? Check out this helpful overview of UCOP access and the UCOP LinkedIn Learning frequently asked questions (FAQ). For further questions or technical support, please contact UCOP Learning and Development at ucopld@ucop.edu.

Tags: , , ,