Wow your audience with top-notch presentation skills
Have you struggled with public speaking or worried that your presentation, despite your best attempts, might bore your audience? If so, check out this upcoming professional development opportunity: The Do’s & Don’ts of Effective Presentations: 14 Ways to Impress or Annoy Your Audience.
This engaging course — available in-person and online — will lead you through public speaking best practices, worst practices and ideas for improvement, all infused with an atmosphere of collaboration and humor. You’ll walk away with the knowledge and skills to ace your next presentation and get the results you need.
Topics will include:
- Demonstrating your knowledge and competence
- Key preparation techniques
- Developing confidence for presenting and answering audience questions
- Physical techniques for effective presentations, such as eye contact, voice, and gestures
- Easy ways to encourage audience engagement
- And more!
Sign up today!
Online: Tuesday, April 14, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Oakland, Lobby 1: Tuesday, April 28, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Looking for other professional development opportunities? View the full list of upcoming classes.
Blog photo by Teemu Paananen on Unsplash
Tags: Learning and development, professional development